Sliding Gates & Operators
Sliding gates are highly effective sort after types of automation where the installation of swing gates is not feasible for securing your home, industrial & commercial property. Gates range from pedestrian gates through to Entry / Exit gates up to 16 meters opening size.
Sliding Gate Manufacturing Material:
- Duragal Steel.
- Stainless Steel.
- Timber Infill Panels.
- All types of Architectural Materials.
Sliding Gate Finish:
- Duragal Finish.
- Powder Coat over Duragal.
- Hot Dip Galvanise.
- Hot Dip Galvanised including Powder Coat.
- 2-Pack Painted Finish.
Sliding Gate Features:
- High Security.
- Architectural Design.
- Gate widths upto 15 metres.
- Trouble Free Operation.
Sliding Gate Drive System:
- Drive motors range from:
– 24 volt.
– 240 volt.
– 3-phase (only requiring single phase input).
- Manual release in the event of power failure.
- Opening & Closing Speed from 200mm upto 950mm per second.
- All essential safety devices connected to gate operator.
- Control with purpose-built control board, or optional PLC board (Programmable Logic Control).
Sliding Gate Safety Devices Available:
- Loop Detectors.
- Photo Electric Beams (PE Beams).
- Safety Sensitive Edges.
Sliding Gate Options:
- Flashing light to notify gate operation.
- Battery Back up in the event of power failure.
- Integration with Access Control systems.
- Integration with Fire Alarm Control systems.
- Full Range of Locking Mechanisms.
Gate Automation Systems takes pride in training its staff to assist you in the decision making and advising of the correct sliding gate requirements & design parameters for your site along with the safety devices required for your specific application, along with the professional installation of the systems purchased.