Industrial Safety Gates
Industrial Safety Gates, a safety innovation for the complete management of pedestrian & forklift traffic within an industrial environment. The goal is to completely segregate forklifts and protect pedestrians to ensure safe operation. It incorporates walkways with motorised gates that open for pedestrian traffic then close off forklift traffic with the same operation. Strobe flashing lights highlight the emanate opening & closing of the gates. The result is very practical traffic flow system that dramatically improves the safety of pedestrian traffic.
Safety Gate Manufacturing Material:
- Duragal Steel.
- Stainless Steel.
- All types of Architectural Materials.
Safety Gate Finish:
- Duragal Finish.
- Powder Coat over Duragal.
- Hot Dip Galvanise.
- Hot Dip Galvanised including Powder Coat.
- 2-Pack Painted Finish.
Safety Gate Features:
- Provides Pedestrian Safety.
- Gate widths to suit location.
- Trouble Free Operation.
Safety Gate Drive System:
- Drive motors range from:
– 24 volt Linear, Articulated Arm & Inground operators.
– 240 volt Linear, Articulated Arm & Inground operators.
- Manual release in the event of power failure.
- All essential safety devices connect to gate operator.
Safety Gate Safety Devices Available:
- Loop Detectors.
- Photo Electric Beams (PE Beams).
- Safety Sensitive Edges.
Safety Gate Options:
- Flashing light to notify gate operation.
- Battery Back up in the event of power failure.
- Integration with Access Control systems.
- Integration with Fire Alarm Control systems.
- Full range of adjustable and tapered bearing hinges.
Gate Automation Systems takes pride in training its staff to assist you in the decision making and advising of the correct safety gate requirements & design parameters for your site along with the safety devices required for your specific application, along with the professional installation of the systems purchased.