Cantilever gates are superbly suited to high traffic Industrial & Commercial locations where the gate is in constantly being operated, they also provide high security with ram resistance. Alternatively they are greatly suited to locations where it is not practical to fit a ground track.
Cantilever Gate Manufacturing Material:
- Duragal Steel.
- Stainless Steel.
- Timber Infill Panels.
- All types of Architectural Materials.
Cantilever Gate Finish:
- Duragal Finish.
- Powder Coat over Duragal.
- Hot Dip Galvanised including Powder Coat.
- 2-Pack Painted Finish.
- Hot Dip Galvanise.
Cantilever Gate Features:
- No Ground Track.
- Ram Resistant.
- High Security.
- Gate widths upto 12 metres.
- Trouble Free Operation.
- Compact Carriage System or Back Rail System.
Cantilever Gate Drive System:
- Drive motors range from,
– 24 volt.
– 240 volt.
– 3-phase (only requiring single phase input).
- Manual release in the event of power failure.
- Opening & Closing Speed from 200mm upto 950mm per second.
- All essential safety devices connect to gate operator.
- Control with purpose-built control board, or optional PLC board (Programmable Logic Control).
Cantilever Gate Safety Devices Available:
- Loop Detectors.
- Photo Electric Beams (PE Beams).
- Safety Sensitive Edges.
Cantilever Gate Options:
- Flashing light to notify gate operation.
- Battery Back up in the event of power failure.
- Integration with Access Control systems.
- Integration with Fire Alarm Control systems.
- Full Range of Locking Mechanisms.
Gate Automation Systems takes pride in training its staff to assist you in the decision making and advising of the correct cantilever sliding gate requirements & design parameters for your site along with the safety devices required for your specific application, along with the professional installation of the systems purchased.